As a Business Development Representative, your role is to lay the foundation for Lusha's new line of Enterprise products by generating interest using creative outbound initiatives, helping them understand the value of Lusha, and moving them forward in the sales process. As Lusha's first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Lusha brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, but the company as a whole. We’re in the early days of building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
The BDR will be responsible for researching companies, contacts, and outbound prospects, qualifying each opportunity, engaging with and gaining their interest before handing it over to their Account Executives.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. In joining the Business Development team at Lusha, you will be joining a community that believes in development and promotion from within. We're looking for people who are excited to work in a fast-moving company, make an impact and rapidly develop their career in sales.
· Independently research new business opportunities from both a company and geography perspective.
· Own the first stages of the engagement process from initial contact, qualification and cultivate through to opportunity status.
· Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business process and technical requirements on all deals
· Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet our qualification criteria
· Hitting weekly and monthly targets
· Documenting daily activities in CRM
· Working closely with the marketing & sales teams to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
· Representing Lusha with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales development experience (hunting over the phone)
· Demonstrable experience of on-the-phone value creation to large enterprise prospects
· Ability to engage in meaningful conversations over the phone, being persistent and creative to reach objectives
· Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
· Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
· Strong PC skills required, including the use of standard MS Office applications, mainly Excel; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
· Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
· English - Mother tongue level
work days: Monday - Friday
Please provide the following information