Our growing product team is looking for an exceptional product manager with an emphasis on working with data related projects.
- Be the focal point for all internal requirements for the data group and own the group’s backlog
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and understand problems that could be solved by leveraging our data & data solutions (analytics, data science, tools etc.)
- Ensure that the integrations between the data teams & R&D are successful and effective
- Represent customer and partner API requirements to the product and engineering teams
- Work with engineering and data insights teams to define, track and report on key indicators for API performance and reliability.
- Have an in-depth understanding of our interfaces, business needs & roadmap to ensure the group is aligned and our development are at high quality and provide maximum value to stakeholders
- Work with the group members and interfaces to build the data group’s roadmap & vision
- Lead communication and transparency about progress and achievements of the data group
- Lead cross teams projects and releases from requirements to delivery
- Facilitate and lead A/B tests processes and insights
Lusha helps business professionals establish a fast and true connection with their leads, contacts, and candidates. B2B engagement is based on trust. Lusha helps you build that trust using simple tools which allow you to enrich and verify business profiles. Today, over 250,000 sales representatives, recruitment managers and marketers transform the way they engage with their leads, contacts and candidates by using Lusha on a daily basis. Our customers range from small and medium businesses to enterprises including Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Apple, to name but a few.
Your Experience & Skills
- Passionate about Data
- 3+ years of experience as a technical product manager, software engineer, solutions architect, or technical integrations consultant
- Experience in Data sphere as Developer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Product Manager, Project Manager or Team Lead
- Experience, passion and interest in Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration and Big-Data technologies - MUST
- Experience in leading Big Data and data development projects
- Strong understanding of clean API designs, tooling & documentation around platform products and services.
- Prior experience driving integration of products and adoption of core services. Ability to handle large, complex products in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to transform high level requirements into a detailed spec for the Data teams
- Ability to prioritize and be detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills & Leadership experience in cross teams activities and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us.