Lusha is one of the fastest growing startups, with over 150,000 users transforming the way they engage with their leads & prospects by using Lusha on a daily basis. We offer simple tools to enrich business profiles and easily access their contact information. Our customers range from small and medium businesses to enterprises including Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Dropbox, to name but a few.
With millions of successful searches every day and counting, we need talented and self-driven individuals who want and can make a real and tangible impact.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep our large-scale platform running fast and smoothly.
You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. Our technologies are based on open source technologies and run on various platforms - cloud-based . You will be responsible for a variety of interesting and hot domains - from integration of the latest technologies to the optimisation of production environments.
- Manage multiple AWS infrastructures.
- Monitor servers and application to ensure maximum uptime.
- Troubleshoot problems across different systems and network.
- Setup highly available systems.
- Manage and troubleshoot Lusha HQ network, devices and laptops.
- At least 3 years experience in Linux system administration in production environment.
- Mysql databases and basic query writing.
- Ability to script in at least one language.
- Knowledge of networking principles, protocols, routing, DNS etc.
- Experience with servers monitoring tools.
- Familiar with public cloud provider, preferable AWS
- Good communication skills and team player.
Please provide the following information