Lusha is hiring a Product Analyst to join our BI team.
We are seeking a talented professional who lives and breaths Product analysis. Our
candidate will be right in the first line of fire with the Product team, will lead the Product
analysis domain and produce valuable data insights to push the team forward.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, developers and
others across the company. You will take a significant part in decision making, based on
data analysis and statistical researches.
- BI focal point for Product department
- Design and create BI dashboards and analysis that will provide insights about the product and business performance
- Translate data patterns , KPIs and stats into insight
- Define data structure required to track user’s journey and product usage
- Support features development from kickoff to deployment in terms of data
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Analyst
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other) - a must
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, Finance or equivalent
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Great communicator - can easily tell the story behind the data to various stakeholders