Data Team Lead
As a Data Team Leader you will manage a team that builds data driven services. You will develop new server applications and integrate with APIs from leading global companies. You will need to break through performance and scalable barriers using innovative thinking and cutting edge technology.
Lusha is one of the fastest growing startups, with over 150,000 users transforming the way they engage with their leads & prospects by using Lusha on a daily basis. We offer simple tools to enrich business profiles and easily access their contact information. Our customers range from small and medium businesses to enterprises including Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Dropbox, to name but a few. With millions of successful searches every day and counting, we need a talented and driven Team Leader who want to make a real and tangible impact.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- 5 years of programming experience.
- 3 years of experience of server side Python coding at Data companies.
- Extensive hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Python
- Experience with developing large-scale, high-performance, cloud architectures
- Experience with SQL & noSQL technologies (such as Mysql , Elastic Search, Cassandra)
- Experience with messaging technologies (such as RabbitMQ)
- Experience in data processing
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu) in AWS
- Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great inter-personal skills, team player
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of network/computer security.
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with data science and machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology