Our growing product team is looking for an exceptional UX/UI Designer to help shape and craft product interfaces that are pixel perfect, simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines.
- Own every aspect of a product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI.
- Research and do everything possible to familiarize yourself with the core problem you're trying to solve and all the user goals.
- Create and test rough prototypes early in the design process to create confidence in a solution.
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team's engineers.
- Work closely with the engineers to ensure that the user experience is exactly as you intended.
- Help make high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
- Contribute your design skills to other areas of the platform (website, marketing, customer success, etc.).
- Experience designing and shipping web and mobile applications.
- Experience working with R&D teams.
- Proven ability to empathize with and build solutions for users.
- Ability to organize and communicate your thoughts and motivations.
- A keen eye for visual UI details.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio (don’t forget the portfolio).