Lusha is looking for a genius Growth Manager!
The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing, conversion optimization, self-service funnels, knowledge of web-marketing tools, awesome Excel & analytical skills, interested in UI/UX, and is comfortable with the creative stuff too.
You will work alongside the best marketers and product people in the business, and lead Lusha's growth efforts, focusing on our self-service funnel - from website visit, to product usage and first-time purchase.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Collaborate with marketing, BI and product to identify key areas and new opportunities for user growth
- Implement growth tactics and strategies for marketing & product efforts
- Plan, execute and measure A/B tests to increase conversion rates throughout the user's onboarding funnel
- Leverage data to continually optimize top-of-funnel traffic
- Manage and optimize Lusha's Refer a Friend program
- Initiate and lead super-interesting projects, such as dynamic landing pages, product funnels, new channels etc.
- Recommend improvements to the user experience backed by qualitative and quantitative data
- Measure, optimize and report growth efforts and success to the company's stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a product/marketing role in a SaaS, high-volume company
- Expert in web marketing tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, VWO, Heatmaps)
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills – knows how to use Pivot tables, Vlookup and macro actions. Able to generate insights and recommendations based on raw data and results
- Experience with working on the creation, optimization and management of product funnels
- Basic HTML/CSS Skills
- Awesome self-learning skills and eagerness to learn
- Team-focused and highly collaborative, but comfortable driving projects on your own and with little direction
- Fluent, high-level English (written and spoken)