Our growing product marketing team is looking for an exceptional Content Writer. This dynamic position is an incredible opportunity for a talented writer who can think creatively and translate business needs into compelling content.
In this position, You will be part of the Marketing team and will also work closely with our go-to-market teams to produce blog posts, white papers, microsites and anything else that’s needed to help attract and engage prospects and clients with compelling content.
Lusha helps business professionals establish a fast and true connection with their leads, contacts, and candidates. B2B engagement is based on trust. Lusha helps you build that trust using simple tools which allow you to enrich and verify business profiles. Today, over 250,000 sales representatives, recruitment managers and marketers transform the way they engage with their leads, contacts and candidates by using Lusha on a daily basis. Our customers range from small and medium businesses to enterprises including Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Apple, to name but a few.
What will you be doing?
- Write. A lot. Including (but not limited to) research papers, ebooks, emails, blog posts, landing pages, microcopy and much more.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for creative content campaigns.
- Lead significant standalone projects that will materially impact Lusha’s bottom line.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the creative team and build relationships with relevant subject matter experts across the company.
- Ensure everything you produce embodies the Lusha voice and tone and meets our high bar for quality.
- Proven first class writing ability. You produce engaging, accurate copy even under time pressure. You know how to make a story compelling and craft a headline that gets clicks.
- Team player. You love collaborating with other editors and helping the rest of the team tell their stories.
- You thrive when working under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- 2+ years in editorial roles.
- Passion for technology and genuine curiosity about software products.
- A qualification in journalism/communications/creative writing would be advantageous but not essential.
- Bonus: Writing persona-based marketing content.
- Bonus: B2B tech marketing experience.
- Bonus: Knowledge of marketing automation platforms: Marketo, Hubspot, Etc.
This is your opportunity to show off your talent! Please share a content piece you’ve created that you’re proud of.