Creative Marketing Designer
Creative marketing designer | Job description
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a Creative marketing designer to join our team!
If you are a skilled designer with strong illustration skills, who is passionate about the craft of creative converting ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a creative marketing designer, you will focus on creating disruptive assets that accelerate Lusha’s growth as part of our demand generation efforts.
- Develop creative assets for Lusha’s performance marketing team that drive lead acquisition, customer engagement, sales, and customer retention.
- Translate Lusha’s brand identity into marketing campaigns from conception to production - across multiple platforms (Web, social media, video)
- Ensure consistency with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team (head of performance, content writer, web developer, SEO) and with the head of design.
- Apply a performance-based approach to over-deliver KPIs.
- Creative thinker. Able to clearly conceptualize ideas and deliver multiple executions to bring them to life.
- Organized. Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter. Curious, fast learner, fast to respond, and hands-on.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view on how to take our products to market.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You have great communication skills. You love working with people.
- Adaptive. You understand different marketing platforms require different techniques.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role at a Creative Agency or Marketing Team
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, campaign managers, and copywriters.
- Skill using multiple techniques: visual design, landing page optimization, data visualization, website design, social media ads.
- Strong demonstrated Illustration skills
- Experience with performance paid marketing campaigns on Facebook/Linkedin/Instagram and GDN.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Motion skills are a plus
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.