Lusha is looking for a talented Growth Web Developer to join the Growth team!
The Growth team works cross-functionally with multiple departments, including design, content, product, sales, customer success, and engineering.
Your main responsibilities will be building, optimizing, and maintaining our core Lusha assets, including the website, independent projects, blog, emails, and more.
- Development, maintenance, and optimization of our core asset - Lusha.co (based on WordPress)
- Develop our digital assets: blog, paid acquisition pages, personalization tools, emails, external landing pages, and out-of- the-box projects
- Work closely with designers and growth managers to build and optimize our marketing funnels
- Initiate strategies and implement A/B testing on key pages to support conversion rate optimization
- SEO optimization for Lusha's digital assets and content
- Experience in characterizing websites and web-based systems
- Regular maintenance of sites
- Front end development experience (JS, JQuery, other FWKs, CSS/SCSS, HTML) - 2+ years
- MySQL queries - 2+ years
- Wordpress + PHP development - 2+ years
- Git - 1+ years
- Knowledge of working with external services (GTM and alike)
- Proven experience interacting with APIs, JSON, & XML
- Highly proficient in WordPress plugins & theme-building
- A motivated self-learner, self-starter and multi-tasker who delivers high-quality products
- Team player