Who Are We Looking For:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality. You’ll join a product team within our rapidly growing and will own design throughout the product lifecycle from new ideas to detailed interactions and high fidelity pixel-perfect designs. If you’re passionate about the craft and process of building products and experiences, working with great people, and solving real problems, then you might have found the perfect fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions to launch.
- Collaborate with the design team to raise the quality bar and continuously improve the design processes, principles, and tools
- Understand both company and user needs, and be able to deliver solutions that answer both sides
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant and practical solutions
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability, and design the details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Work closely with our cross-platform teams and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your ideas step by step taking into consideration all needed aspects.
What skills You’ll Need
- 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer or SaaS web & mobile applications
- Strong problem-solving skills that guide you through the entire design & development process.
- A deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop use cases, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, development, sales, leadership, support and more
- Excellent communication skills to communicate your work
- Ability to design detailed, high-fidelity designs of your solutions using modern tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
- An understanding of the technical limitations behind your decisions
- A portfolio full of your best design work